Collectively all information that you submit to us using any medium. This definition incorporates where applicable the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
We / Us Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd
A company incorporated in England & Wales with registered number 09843320 whose registered office is at Corner House, 28 Huddersfield Road, Newhey, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 3QF;
User / you
Any third party that accesses our Website or services and is not either (i) employed by Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or providing services to Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd and accessing our Website and services in connection with the provision of such services.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of Birth
- Job Title
- Contact telephone numbers
- Passport and Driving Licence Details
- Bank Details
- Marital Status
- IP address (automatically collected)
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd is the “data controller”
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 7 years to cover the statutory limited set down by HMRC.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by Law to do so, and subject to any third-party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the
Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security)
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our services. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Third party services
10. Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of our service. The providers if such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Practice.
Changes of business ownership and control
12. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
13. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
14. Wherever you are required to submit Data, Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd will use this for direct marketing. However, we will not be sharing your Data will third parties for marketing purposes.
Accessing your own Data
15. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £50.00
16. Data security is of great importance to Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected to facilities our services.
17. If password access is required for certain parts of our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
18. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to our offices.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
You may contact Brian Gumbley Accountancy Services Ltd by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org